10 million players, 450 million matches and 1.2 billion goals
by FP Editor at 12.10.2019 - 15:50
FIFA 20, like any other part of the series, is very popular. Electronic Arts shared impressive game statistics.
For two and a half weeks from the date of release, the football simulator succeeded at the following points:
- The game managed to reach a record number of users – more than 10 million.
- Players played over 450 million matches and scored about 1.2 billion goals in all modes.
- A record number of gamers tested the FIFA Ultimate Team mode, having won more than 272 million matches.
- Over 138 million matches played in Division Rivals mode.
- Volta Street Football mode has become the second most popular in FIFA 20 – it has created more than 5 million avatars. The five most popular venues include Berlin, Rome, Lagos, London and Cape Town.
In honor of such significant successes, developers give out gifts: users who entered the game before October 17 will receive 8,000 Volta coins. Players will also be able to take part in new team selection trials in Volta mode and receive other rewards.